For an Appointment
Call or Text
Jeanne McClung, BBA, LMT
John F. Barnes Myofascial Release
and Energy healing
Serving Atlanta/Roswell for 26 years
Covid 19 Information: Updated March, 2022
I suspended my in person bodywork practice as of March 19. 2020. I am very excited to have returned to practice in a new beautiful location in Roswell July of 2021. Please text or call me to schedule an appointment. Please see location and appointment/payment for updated information.
My commitment as a wellness provider is to create as safe and healthy an environment as is possible given the current circunstances. Covid 19 and the variants are producing an ever changing landscape.
In our office, for your safety and wellbeing as well as the safety and wellbeing of our therapists and our families, and because of the nature of our work in close contact for 60 to 90 minutes and the highly contagious nature of this virus and its variants we have instituted the following to ensure everyone's wellbeing and peace of mind:
* We are fully vaccinated, boosted and getting tested regularly.
* We require all clients to be fully vaccinated against covid 19.
* Requiring everyone to wear masks properly over their nose and mouth. I will wear a fresh mask for each session.
* HEPA Air Purifier in each treatment room which cleans the air every 15 minutes.
* Disinfecting each treatment room, the bathroom and waiting room with an EPA approved Medical Grade Disinfectant on all surfaces between clients.
* As I have always done, fresh linens between clients as well as strict hygienic practices that I have always followed - thoroughly washing hands, arms, elbows completely between clients and before and after sessions.
* Extended the time between clients to allow for increased cleaning and disinfecting and room and opening the windows as weather permits.
* If you have been exposed to someone who has covid 19 or have symptoms yourself, please cancel your appointment and follow the CDC guidelines. There will be no penalty charge for cancellation in this case.
John F. Barnes Myofascial Release (MFR) is a highly effective advanced manual therapy modality that works with the fascia,connective tissue of the body.
Myofascial Release and Myofascial Unwinding Therapy is a very effective hands-on technique that provides sustained pressure into myofascial restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion. Myofascial Release, as taught by John F. Barnes, is a safe, gentle and effective technique producing lasting results for clients with chronic pain and postural dysfunctions.
A Soul Focused Healing Practitioner is trained in the art of sensory perception through fine-tuning their awareness and the art of palpably sensing and understanding the energetic anatomy and physiology of the organs, glands and systems of the body. The practitioner goes in like a cosmic electrician assisting to release blockages, rewire broken circuits and restore the natural design of the human energy field.
The soul usually knows what the body needs to heal, the trick is getting the mind out of the way.
What I have found over the past two decades as a massage therapist is that we are much more than our bodies and that our physical bodies are affected by our mental, emotional and spiritual states and visa versa.
I have concentrated my advanced training in two distinct yet very connected areas: body-based physical therapies (Mainly Myofascial Release)massage and transformational energy therapies; we have a perfected energy anatomy blueprint just as we have a perfected physical anatomy blueprint. Similar to the scaffolding of a building, the human energy field supports and reflects the physical body.
My sessions today are a combination of very effective, advanced manual therapies: , John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Unwinding and Rebounding with attention to the energy field through such energy medicine modalities as Soul Focused Healing and Esoteric Healing.
I evaluate and work with a person's entire being, assessing what is out of balance, what is restricted, what is tight or weak on all levels - physical, emotional, mental, soul and spiritual.
With todays lifestyle, relaxation massage is more a neccessity than a luxury or maybe it it is a luxurious necessity.
Relaxation massage has become a big part of many people’s lives in our busy and frantic routines. Your life style is probably taking it’s toll on your wellbeing. High-stress jobs, running the kids around,endless personal obligations, the list goes on and on. Getting regular relaxation massages can be an excellent step towards improved wellbeing.
Safe Touch Therapy (STT)was created by Dr Pati Beaudion, a licensed psychologist and myself in response to the growing need for a transition for psychotherapy patients who need to develop more body awareness and/or seem ready to learn to accept touch.
One of the long term goals of Safe Touch Therapy (STT) is the client's comfort with toch from health care profesionals such as massage therapy, physical therapy, chiropractic as well as dentists and doctors.