For an Appointment
Call or Text
Jeanne McClung, BBA, LMT
John F. Barnes Myofascial Release
and Energy healing
Serving Atlanta/Roswell for 26 years
Covid 19 Information: Updated March, 2022
I suspended my in person bodywork practice as of March 19. 2020. I am very excited to have returned to practice in a new beautiful location in Roswell July of 2021. Please text or call me to schedule an appointment. Please see location and appointment/payment for updated information.
My commitment as a wellness provider is to create as safe and healthy an environment as is possible given the current circunstances. Covid 19 and the variants are producing an ever changing landscape.
In our office, for your safety and wellbeing as well as the safety and wellbeing of our therapists and our families, and because of the nature of our work in close contact for 60 to 90 minutes and the highly contagious nature of this virus and its variants we have instituted the following to ensure everyone's wellbeing and peace of mind:
* We are fully vaccinated, boosted and getting tested regularly.
* We require all clients to be fully vaccinated against covid 19.
* Requiring everyone to wear masks properly over their nose and mouth. I will wear a fresh mask for each session.
* HEPA Air Purifier in each treatment room which cleans the air every 15 minutes.
* Disinfecting each treatment room, the bathroom and waiting room with an EPA approved Medical Grade Disinfectant on all surfaces between clients.
* As I have always done, fresh linens between clients as well as strict hygienic practices that I have always followed - thoroughly washing hands, arms, elbows completely between clients and before and after sessions.
* Extended the time between clients to allow for increased cleaning and disinfecting and room and opening the windows as weather permits.
* If you have been exposed to someone who has covid 19 or have symptoms yourself, please cancel your appointment and follow the CDC guidelines. There will be no penalty charge for cancellation in this case.
Jeanne McClung, BBA, LMT
Jeanne McClung is a highly-trained, intuitive and dedicated bodyworker and energy therapist with 25 years experience in private practice.
She specializes in custom-mixing various therapies and modalities to assist her clients with super-effective myofascial pain relief, posture and structural alignment correction, stress management, body/mind awareness and healing thru the energetic field that surrounds and supports the physical body.
Jeanne McClung is a 1996 graduate of Atlanta School of Massage, originally certified in Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage and has been Nationally Certified as a Massage Therapist since 1996. Prior to that, she earned a BBA in Business and Marketing in 1981 from Georgia State University.
One of the things that sets Jeanne apart from many other therapists is her passion for learning and improving her therapy skills.
She has always gone above and beyond the required continuing education requirements for her profession.
In the fall of 1996, jumping into continuing education right away, she attended Rising Spirit Institute of Natural Health and received a certification in Neuromuscular Therapy taught by Dr.Marty Costello and Judith Walker- Delaney.
Also in 1996, she began training in Myofascial Release with John F Barnes, PT. She is now an Expert Level John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Therapist, as well as an instructor, with over 400 hours of training, and an additional 200+ hours instructing. Myofascial Release continues to be one of the main manual modality that Jeanne uses with excellent results. She also uses Neuromuscular Reprogramming to help the body correct faulty movement patterns through retraining the motor control center of the brain.
Her training in Transformational Energy Work began with Reiki,levels I, II and Master. Next she participated in an 18 month certification course in Energy Medicine with Dr. FernanPoulin at the White Winds Institute of Energy Medicine. Next came a two-year certification program with Deborah Mills in Soul Focused Healing, continuing advance classes and a teacher training certification. She has also copleated a 4 year study with Dr. Barbara Briner in Esoteric Healing with the Institute of Bioenergy Studies. She has also trained in Heart Centered Therapy created by Alaya and Bruno Chickley.
Other manual/massage training includes soft-tissue manipulation with Leon Chaitow; Reflexology with Whitehawk Caddy and Visionary Cranial Sacral Work with the Milne Institute.
Other training has included certification in Reconnective Healing and The Reconnection with Dr. Eric Pearl and Integrative Therapy Training with Jim Helbert.
Additional courses have included classes with Dr. Robert Ibrehim Jaffe, Apolonia Fortino, Tom Kenyon, Dr. Richard Moss, Lori Wilson, Lee Carroll, Karla McLaren, Carolyn Myss and Ron Roth, Dr.Sandy Hale, Susan Russel, and Edna Frankle, among others.
When not at Heart Space Healing
or in a class,
Jeanne is gardening,
playing with her
sweet cocker spaniel Windy
pursing soul expanding experiences.